General Category > The Clubhouse Ho's Buy, Sell, Trade Center

RomaRo 435LX Quadra Fire Express 65SX

(1/2) > >>

mbbg:
Bought this combo because I had great results with it 7-8 years ago. But I don’t launch it consistently high enough these days. $125 plus ship. Brand new grip.

kl:
Man, that looks like a great combo, Matt.  I remember when $600 would’ve been a great price.

wmclarenf1:

--- Quote from: kl on September 26, 2020, 09:59:33 PM ---Man, that looks like a great combo, Matt.  I remember when $600 would’ve been a great price.

--- End quote ---

Good to see you here K!

mbbg:

--- Quote from: kl on September 26, 2020, 09:59:33 PM ---Man, that looks like a great combo, Matt.  I remember when $600 would’ve been a great price.

--- End quote ---

I know, right!?!? It’s still as long as anything. I remember when I got this combo originally I was looking to lower launch and it was the first combo that really really did that for me. This time I got a 10* head but still isn’t high enough. There are several holes at my club that require a carry over trees and/or water in order to score well and so the search continues.

The new Titleist TSi3 really has my eye but I won’t be able to get my hands on one before season is essentially over

mbbg:
Welcome back K!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version