Author Topic: September 2020 Board Updates!  (Read 421 times)

ian-500

• Ultra Ho
Re: September 2020 Board Updates!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 05:07:34 AM »
Man, I thought this site was gone for good so I never bothered to check! While Iíve lost interest in JDM lately, Iím still a gear head at heart. And I still have dozens of 5-15 year old JDM clubs & shafts in my garage that no longer are in my rotation. If it werenít such a PITA to ship overseas, I would post on BST. I know most of you are in SE Asia or the UK.  -Ed

Hi Ed. Do any of your stash of clubs need reviewing? Send 'em my way if so. I'll post a review of each then send them back to you :)
DR: TM.
FW: TM.
HY: TM.
Irons: TM.
Wedges Cleveland.
Putter: Seemore.

95124hacker

• Super Ho
Re: September 2020 Board Updates!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2020, 03:02:13 PM »
Man, I thought this site was gone for good so I never bothered to check! While Iíve lost interest in JDM lately, Iím still a gear head at heart. And I still have dozens of 5-15 year old JDM clubs & shafts in my garage that no longer are in my rotation. If it werenít such a PITA to ship overseas, I would post on BST. I know most of you are in SE Asia or the UK.  -Ed

Hi Ed. Do any of your stash of clubs need reviewing? Send 'em my way if so. I'll post a review of each then send them back to you :)

Ha! My review of them were published on the now-defunct Mottainai Golf site, gone forever!