Off Topic > Teeing Off

Devialet Amplify

(1/1)

wmclarenf1:
Anyone using this?  How's the sound?

https://www.devialet.com/en-sg/story-altice-devialet-amplify/

mbbg:
Havenít made the move to wireless yet. Still rocking my towers in a 5.1 off a Marantz SR7007 AVR in the home theater. If I moved and had to start over Iíd probably go wireless for the convenience. Wires are already run here both upstairs and downstairs here.

wmclarenf1:

--- Quote from: MBBG on August 16, 2020, 03:04:28 PM ---Havenít made the move to wireless yet. Still rocking my towers in a 5.1 off a Marantz SR7007 AVR in the home theater. If I moved and had to start over Iíd probably go wireless for the convenience. Wires are already run here both upstairs and downstairs here.

--- End quote ---

I'm still on wired and yes, the wires are getting on my nerves.  Not looking to replace the music speakers .. yet with wireless, but if I do, it'll have to be the Devialet gold.  Closest to wired sound for me.

I;m looking at this Amplify maybe as a TV speaker and smart ass speaker for down stairs.  Wil bring the dinky google home up to the room if I do get this. 

Just looking for sound feedback to see if its some level of devialet good.  Even if its reactor level, thats good enough.

mbbg:
Iíd imagine if your set your room up halfway decent and dial in the room correction then it will perform great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version