Author Topic: Devialet Amplify  (Read 74 times)

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
Devialet Amplify
« on: August 16, 2020, 03:56:00 AM »
Drivers : JadeAdllerRX460-DesignTuningIDV-GTD455-Itobori-RyomaMaxima2
UTs : Itobori-Modart-Muziik-Proceed
Irons : GTD-GrindStudio-Itobori-PXG-CNCPT02
Wedges : Artisan-GrindStudio-Itobori-Orion-PXG
Putters : ArGolf-Artisan-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
Re: Devialet Amplify
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 03:04:28 PM »
Havenít made the move to wireless yet. Still rocking my towers in a 5.1 off a Marantz SR7007 AVR in the home theater. If I moved and had to start over Iíd probably go wireless for the convenience. Wires are already run here both upstairs and downstairs here.

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 09:22:45 PM »
Havenít made the move to wireless yet. Still rocking my towers in a 5.1 off a Marantz SR7007 AVR in the home theater. If I moved and had to start over Iíd probably go wireless for the convenience. Wires are already run here both upstairs and downstairs here.

I'm still on wired and yes, the wires are getting on my nerves.  Not looking to replace the music speakers .. yet with wireless, but if I do, it'll have to be the Devialet gold.  Closest to wired sound for me.

I;m looking at this Amplify maybe as a TV speaker and smart ass speaker for down stairs.  Wil bring the dinky google home up to the room if I do get this. 

Just looking for sound feedback to see if its some level of devialet good.  Even if its reactor level, thats good enough.
Drivers : JadeAdllerRX460-DesignTuningIDV-GTD455-Itobori-RyomaMaxima2
UTs : Itobori-Modart-Muziik-Proceed
Irons : GTD-GrindStudio-Itobori-PXG-CNCPT02
Wedges : Artisan-GrindStudio-Itobori-Orion-PXG
Putters : ArGolf-Artisan-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 10:55:03 PM »
Iíd imagine if your set your room up halfway decent and dial in the room correction then it will perform great.