Author Topic: Elite RS100 Putter Grip  (Read 918 times)

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
Re: Elite RS100 Putter Grip
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 11:07:51 PM »
Can you take an address pic on the green.... ::) ;D
Drivers : JadeAdllerRX460-DesignTuningIDV-Itobori-RyomaMaxima2
UTs : Itobori-Modart-Muziik-Proceed
Irons : GrindStudio-ItoboriMXH-OrionCloserCB-PXG0311T-TittyCNCPT02
Wedges : Artisan-GrindStudio-JadeAdller-Orion
Putters : ArGolf-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-Xenon

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2020, 04:48:09 AM »
As soon as Sanader finds us a link to those ladies playing golf

RhodyGolf

• Bags on rotation
  • Global Moderator
  • Ultra Ho
  • Covid, nothing but time hope the course is open...
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2020, 10:47:40 AM »
Envy you guys for being able to golf again.  Gonna be a while more where I am.
I was a lucky one where courses never closed, just the weather didn't always cooperate.

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2020, 01:33:23 PM »
I really want to get the lie angle adjusted on my I-33, itís way too upright so itís toe-up in my normal putting setup. So Iím forced so stand right over it to get it to sit level which seems awkward, yet I putted great with it the other day. 🤷🏻‍♂️

RhodyGolf

• Bags on rotation
  • Global Moderator
  • Ultra Ho
  • Covid, nothing but time hope the course is open...
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2020, 01:43:20 PM »
I really want to get the lie angle adjusted on my I-33, itís way too upright so itís toe-up in my normal putting setup. So Iím forced so stand right over it to get it to sit level which seems awkward, yet I putted great with it the other day. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Stick it out a little longer see if the putting quality is a fluke or an improvement.

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2020, 12:29:52 PM »
Played in league last night and other than some bad reads I hit my line and speed pretty well. Shot a 44 and won a skin. Not too bad for a tough track after a long long layoff.

The club I switched to last year has tricky slick greens and sometimes they do the opposite of what you think. Complete optical illusions. I like playing an anser style putter better at the new club because I feel like I have more touch.

The big MOI mallets always worked great for me at my previous club as the greens werenít as slick or hard to read, but after last season it was just really hard to have any feel for delicate shots

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2020, 09:15:42 PM »
I'm curious M..

With the lifting of restrictions there, what social distancing guidelines were in place for the tourny from bag check to leaving the course.  All sports related facilities here still closed.

What's the sentiment now in the US with COVID?  The tracker I have shows IL being the 3rd largest covid state with close to 88K infections and 4k deaths.  Not sure how much of that is in more populated Chicago?

The Covid sit in the US is providing a bit of a show with Rep Vs Dems, Trump Vs China, Trump Vs Media, Fox Vs CNN, Trump vs Fauci etc.  The new White House Press secretary... I can see one reason why Trump chose her...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 09:45:28 PM by wmclarenf1 »

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2020, 10:42:15 PM »
The media is all a big reality TV show. Wisconsin Supreme Court overturned Wisconsinís governorís shelter in place order today. 

People have grown fatigued of the panic and the shutdown. Iíve been noticing fewer and fewer people wearing masks the past several days, but itís mostly the elderly that arenít wearing them, not young people.

People are starting to realize the shutdown and drastic reduction in civil liberties is more costly than the virus which is proving to not even really overstress the existing health care system let alone the emergency ships and field hospitals that were set up. We are entering

I donít live in the Chicago metroplex we are considered the ďSouthland.Ē Our governor, who has been one of the most restrictive in the country, has broken up the state into a bunch of regions to monitor things on a region by region basis based on demographics and locale and things reopened. Iím barely outside the area that looks like based on the guidelines might be shut down for years. 😂

Obviously with Chicago being a major international hub itís hit hard there with the cold miserable spring and people living on top of each other and having so many shared spaces.

Out here in the hinterlands people naturally socially distance and people arenít getting sick for the most part and those that do arenít dying.

Here are the IL state guidelines for golfing. Our club is breaking pretty much all the rules. We all got carts last night because we are physically disabled so we all signed a waiver that we were disabled and need a cart. They have hand sanitizer by the sign in sheet and the games pot and a tub of alcohol to drop the keys from the carts in but most just took them inside and handed them to the girl like usual.

They did raise the cups bottoms up with foam and have all the state rules posted all over the door but we played like normal last night  and one of our opponents pulled the pin on every hole just to curse the governor. Shook hands on last hole and because it was cold we all went inside to the bar and grill and drank beer inside all together which really made me realize how much we took for granted.

https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/Documents/Golf%20With%20Restrictions.pdf

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2020, 09:09:59 AM »
Thanks for sharing M.

Really goes to show how large and diverse the US is and the people, their views and attitudes.  I know people in NY who feel so beaten down by covid and are also weary of the lock down but feel it is better for them to still shelter in place.  My niece and her husband in TX who works with hospitals across the US also are self practicing shelter in place given he has accounts of covid experiences across the US hospitals.  Friends in San Francisco are sort of in between.  Unfortunately, an ex-colleague whose parents are in the US just lost his father to Covid a few weeks back.

Its an interesting and good point you raised about the healthcare system not being overrun despite the over 1.4 mil infected count. I'm guessing its more to do with which part of the US (count and view towards Covid).  That said, I'm surprised NY with more than 350K infected, that the healthcare system in NY is not stressed yet.

Watching how the US is coping with covid from afar and from sources like Fox, CNN, CNBC etc ... its interesting to see so many side stories and conspiracy theories come out of this.  In any case, I hope we all will cope with this until a treatment and a vaccine comes to market next year. 

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2020, 11:33:22 AM »
As far as the deaths go theyíre counting anyone who dies testing positive as being a COVID death even though in some places something like 99% of deaths were people with comorbidities.  A meat packing plant in Missouri tested all their people and 300 some had it or had had it and never even had a symptom. As the number of tests continues to go up the mortality rate will keep going down except for where theyíre propping it up in order to soak the federal government for more relief money to bail out broke states like Illinois.

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2020, 09:17:17 PM »
Yeah.. good point on co-morbidity.  I guess it's hard to know if those that passed then would have also passed at the same time without Covid aggravation.

And for rates... ahhh.. some one said there are lies, lies and statistics....  True that with more testing and infections, the death rate will likely (hopefully) decrease... that's how math works... what ratios and rates etc can't change though is the absolute number of deaths which can only increase.  Global death rate stands at 6.6% and USA death rate at 6% as of last night... with increased testing, death rates may likely go down but it doesn't change the absolute number of global deaths coming to 310K and for the USA coming to 89K. These absolute death numbers can only go up unfortunately regardless of what the rates show.

And how did we get so OT on your putter grip thread.  Can you post a pic of the butt of of the grip? ;D

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2020, 10:06:51 PM »
Can you post a pic of the butt of of the grip? ;D

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2020, 11:02:25 PM »
Can you post a pic of the butt of of the grip? ;D

Done!!!!! I'm getting that grip now!!!!!

ian-500

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2020, 03:04:42 AM »
Lovely ;D ;D

mbbg

• Administrator