Author Topic: Ryoma Maxima II  (Read 859 times)

RhodyGolf

• Bags on rotation
  • Global Moderator
  • Ultra Ho
  • Covid, nothing but time hope the course is open...
Re: Ryoma Maxima II
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2020, 05:41:57 PM »
Not his fault...
He is only responsible for good things.

When trumpy does something he does it strongly...vigorously, with compassion but very strongly...canít wait to see his showdown against Jesus come Easter....
I think you meant without compassion.  I'll add instinctively, frequently thoughtlessly.

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
Re: Ryoma Maxima II
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 08:15:24 AM »
We went to Phase 2 reopening last friday and managed to finally hit the new maxima 2.  I must say, after nearly 3 months of not swinging a club, I was striking that damn white ball pretty ok. 

So anyways, shafted now with a COA California. Maxima 2 is a 9.5 Type D.  Hit maybe about 20 drives.  As with the previous 2 gens of Maxima, this does go highER loft for loft.  Not neil armstrong moon high and although higher, quite a strong arc.  Carry is good as you can imagine.  Can't tell roll as its been pouring since reopening... the fkin joke.. can't golf for 3 months due to covid and then golf for first 3 days of reopening gets canned by torrential rain... the teasing golf gods.... see but don't touch, touch but don't taste, taste but don't swallow...

Feel... OK, this feels like the gen that came after the original but a bit more solid.  Tone wise, not a hollow tin can kinda sound but also not anything like the original D1.   A tad twacky and not Dat 55 hot feeling or sounding.

Gonna try the Diamond Speeder when it arrives.  Closer to my preferred driver shaft weight these days and I like how the DS feels and performs.
Drivers : JadeAdllerRX460-DesignTuningIDV-GTD455-Itobori-RyomaMaxima2
UTs : Itobori-Modart-Muziik-Proceed
Irons : GTD-GrindStudio-Itobori-PXG-CNCPT02
Wedges : Artisan-GrindStudio-Itobori-JadeAdller-Orion-PXG
Putters : ArGolf-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon