Author Topic: Jade Adller RX460 Fuji Diamond Speeder  (Read 150 times)

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
Jade Adller RX460 Fuji Diamond Speeder
« on: January 10, 2020, 02:54:33 AM »
Iíve not written a review for a while and although I suspect the Adller will appeal only to maybe a few, here it is.

Got this last month and it was my last build of the last decade.  Didn;t manage to get out with her till the past weekend.

Not sure who makes it for Jade Adller but I was taken to try it when I read that Masahiro Tomaru is involved in Jade Adller.  Tomaru had his own setup Grind Studio of which I have a set of combos and full wedge set from that venture and still really like them.  His claim to fame goes back further but its well documented enough so will leave you to google.  Although Tomaru, being more an irons and wedge designer and grinder, is likely to not have designed this driver on his own and from scratch or maybe even at all, that Jade is linked to him gave me some confidence.

I also do find the look of the RX460 appealing.  Its not too busy, and as I mentioned before, reminds me of the Ryoma Maxima from address.

Face is mid to mid deep and the SP700 face gives off a very nice feel and note.  Its not as soft as other SP700 face heads Iíve tried and I prefer that.  Not as bright feeling and sounding as your DAT55 face heads.

I read that this is supposed to be a mid launching head and I will concur with that.  The Diamond Speeder 5S provides a very stable combo in my hands.  What surprised me is the amount of roll on course which is far from dry and fast.  Not complaining.

The standout of this head according to the few reviews I read is forgiveness.   Will agree.  The last durex driver I had was a long time back with the original Ryoma D1 mated to a Crazy TJ46.  I think the Adller DS combo may become my next durex combo but longer.

What I like as well about the Adller RX460 is its not hook biased.  For me with the DS, the natural shot is straight and slightly right. Consistently.  Thats a good thing for me.

The Diamond Speeder continues to impress me and with the 7D and Angel California, is one of my go to driver shafts.  Its very smooth, predictable, consistent and with very good dispersion.  Great material composition as well.

Finally, the head cover I suspect is from the same guys who make the Design Tuning headcover.  Very nice, classy carbon fibre looking vinyl which like my DT cover should be very durable.

https://www.adller-japan.co.jp/driver
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:04:44 PM by wmclarenf1 »
Drivers : AdllerDiamondSpeeder-DTIDVDiamondSpeeder-GTD4557D-Itobori7D
UTs : A-GrindBX-H-Itobori-ModartMA01H-ProceedTi
Irons : GTD-GrindStudio-Itobori-PXG
Wedges : Artisan-GrindStudio-Itobori-Orion-PXG
Putters : ArGolf-Artisan-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
Re: Jade Adller RX460 Fuji Diamond Speeder
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 09:03:02 AM »
Thanks for the review. Do you feel addled now? 😂

That diamond speeder has always interested me maybe itís time I give one a try.
ONOFF Labospec 358 Driver - Tour AD TP6x
Titleist TS2 16.5* - Kuro Kage XM 80x
Justick Proceed TI UT 21*
Mizuno MP-20 HMB 4-6 MB 7-P - MCA MMT
Mizuno T20 50 and 55 - MCA MMT
Seven ST 61* - MCI 125 ďMildĒ Wedge
Epon I-33 - Matrix PZ125 Shaft

03trdblack

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 11:04:26 AM »
Good looking driver.  Has some similar design elements to the Titleist TS series.

ian-500

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 12:30:28 PM »
Nice flowers  :P

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 06:52:47 PM »
Beautiful driver art!  Thanks for the review...
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
Q,R,S,T Roddio-wedge/Lunar9
EXO odyssey
AVX