Author Topic: Some New Indies  (Read 643 times)

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
Re: Some New Indies
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2020, 09:22:59 AM »
That Nead Mini, Art...wow!!

Dude!!!!!  Been a long time since you've been here... although I can fully understand given the new mistress!
Haha!!  Yes, golf has taken a backseat.  Havenít bought a new piece of golf gear in a long time.

2 soft 9.5 bags will fit!
Drivers : JadeAdllerRX460-DesignTuningIDV-GTD4557D-Itobori7D-RyomaMaxima2
UTs : Itobori-ModartMA01H-ProceedTi
Irons : GTD-GrindStudio-Itobori-PXG-CNCPT02
Wedges : Artisan-GrindStudio-Itobori-Orion-PXG
Putters : ArGolf-Artisan-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon

kl

• Super Ho
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2020, 09:58:24 AM »
Lol, A... have to remove the roll cage to make it work.

Good to see you, Matt.  I hear you, brother. Just take consolation in knowing that you probably wouldíve sold them by now. ;)  Iím selling almost everything else, it seems.

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2020, 10:08:57 AM »
Lol, A... have to remove the roll cage to make it work.

Good to see you, Matt.  I hear you, brother. Just take consolation in knowing that you probably wouldíve sold them by now. ;)  Iím selling almost everything else, it seems.

Ahhh yes... your roll cage and the ut of this world power to weight ratio on perhaps the (still) best balanced chasis.

Nooooooo K.. dont; clear the golf stuff... They co-exist very well!!!!
Putters : ArGolf-Artisan-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon

kl

• Super Ho
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2020, 09:22:48 PM »
Iím just clearing irons, really.  The only ones that interest me anymore - besides my BB - are the new Cobra blades, Rhodyís Onoff blades, and a set of NCW.  I donít suppose NCW will feel or perform better than my BB, and I view them as high risk.  So, I donít see springing for those.

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2020, 07:59:01 AM »
Iím just clearing irons, really.  The only ones that interest me anymore - besides my BB - are the new Cobra blades, Rhodyís Onoff blades, and a set of NCW.  I donít suppose NCW will feel or perform better than my BB, and I view them as high risk.  So, I donít see springing for those.

The NCWs are interesting.  Look really old school.  I think they are using Kyoei blanks.  I think maybe cleared off some of Scratch's old inventory as well.  DW still there?

RhodyGolf

• Bags on rotation
  • Ultra Ho
  • Covid, nothing but time hope the course is open...
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2020, 01:45:08 PM »
My blades are Labo, only difference between them and the OnOff model is the shape of the cutout on the muscle...

Good to see you around K...

kl

• Super Ho
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2020, 03:32:19 PM »
NCW uses some pre-shaped blade and cavity blanks with minimal discretionary weight, and some - for blades - with 150g discretionary weight per head.  The prices for the heavy heads are quite a bit higher, but they can create every conceivable muscle shape from those. DW is still around from what I understand.  I forget which forging house they use, but itís not Kyoei, at least not for the heavy heads.

kl

• Super Ho
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2020, 03:35:45 PM »
My blades are Labo, only difference between them and the OnOff model is the shape of the cutout on the muscle...

Good to see you around K...
They look dynamite, man!