Author Topic: WTT : Mizuno Pro 581 4-PW w/ 52/56/60 S7 wedges ( heads ) for Woman's set  (Read 1587 times)

DaleUK

• Ultra Ho
  • Never trust an Atom,they make up everything!!
Re: Mizuno Pro 581 4-PW w/ 52/56/60 S7 wedges ( heads )
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2019, 02:28:52 PM »
bwhahahaha.....the fark ????  no man, u da fark !

Cheapest set of irons Iíve owned!!
If your not part of the Solution , then your part of the Problem!!

Rest in Peace ďMi AmigoĒ

I got a Gibson
Without a case
But I can't get that even tanned look on my face

swing981

• Fledgling Ho
What a shame the state of jdm....utterly incredible

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
Letís be honest Tario made JDM what it was in itís glory days. Itís that simple. No one else ever had that combination of access to equipment, the ability to test it, the skill to photograph it, and then create a compelling review.

Iím sure there is a lot of really good new JDM gear out there now but hardly anything is being reviewed in English language and the cut and paste google translate product descriptions on the farks website donít exactly make me want to pull the trigger on $500 driver shafts or $1000 assembled drivers that I canít even research or demo first.

Stew tried to bridge the gap for a while but got pissed when people didnít fawn all over his manic club reviews anymore and didnít want to pay him new retail price for his used clubs, so he threw a hissy fit and disappeared.

Thankfully we still have Art out there scouring the pacific rim for the most obscure of obscure gear to tell us about. We have a few collectors with some amazing stuff and experiences. Then we have Ian to give us reviews of gear that came out during the Obama administration.

Rhody and free have been more active of late. Pervy John got all into high end JDM fishing gear and hasnít changed anything in his bag in like 3 years. I frankly donít have the extra money to do all the buying and testing I used to, and I donít play golf near as much as I used to. Nob went to work for the fark and as such left this community.

Shame we donít have someone in Japan that could get their hands on the new equipment and provide quality reviews and photos to create more interest. If you guys wanna start a go fund me Iíll jump on the grenade and go do it for you. 😂

swing981

• Fledgling Ho
Nail hit on head 100 percent.

ian-500

• Ultra Ho
I'll continue to do what I can, but right now I'm financially fooked :(

swing981

• Fledgling Ho
Fark is right

DaleUK

• Ultra Ho
  • Never trust an Atom,they make up everything!!
Fark is Farked
If your not part of the Solution , then your part of the Problem!!

Rest in Peace ďMi AmigoĒ

I got a Gibson
Without a case
But I can't get that even tanned look on my face

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
Golfing to be allowed starting May 1 in Illinois with guidelines to be published soon. Hallelujah

swing981

• Fledgling Ho
Where in illinois are you

Robbiez

• Fledgling Ho
It must be wonderful to be in New York or Chicago or Atlanta right now.