Author Topic: Free Trade thread...  (Read 233 times)

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
Free Trade thread...
« on: January 27, 2019, 01:21:36 PM »
Not that Iím a protectionist...just believe in reciprocal tarrifs...if youíre open to reasonable, safe products, we should be too...

Bunch of interesting stuff up here so throwing up some of mine...this here is in addition to my other thread on shafts...thereís a couple more bags up there and a few piles and boxes so never know what other treasures could be thrown into the mix for an exciting trade...
Roddio 21/i7s, 18/Lunar8, Cleek/F7, cleek/waccine compo GR77s not pictured is also available
Iíd entertain offers for my precious coppers...the roddio wedge shafts in the matching 213s are spoken for (thx F)...donít get your hopes up, only way these leave is with a ridiculous offer but Iíll throw pics up of the copper302s if this thread generates interesting trade banter....

That bootoobee/proceed combo is spectacular as well as everything here...
My wants are:

Stiff Steele shafts-nsp999, sporange, spblue, modus 105, shimada, anything real real good
Roddio-Lunar 5+,6,7 driver, fwy or Ute and compact mid driver head
Arts roddio iron set
Epon tour spin or 213 wedges
60* Syard bold wedge
Anything really cool and close to my spec

Pm me with offers and Iím always willing to sell, just not listing prices and haggling anymore...if you want something let me know and Iíll give u a take it or leave it price...Iíll throw in extras or knock $ off if u take a bunch of stuff...likewise, Iím happy to throw in cash if u have something I really want...
11.2*155/Basileus Alpha 60x
16.5baffy/Lunar6
21hyute/lunar7
4-P 505, 705A/muziikbangvoo
213 53.5/60/muziikbangvoo
EXO odyssey
TP5X

DaleUK

• Ultra Ho
  • Never trust an Atom,they make up everything!!
Re: Free Trade thread...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 01:25:04 PM »
Pm me price and specs on ya Roddio gear please
If your not part of the Solution , then your part of the Problem!!

"Strength And Honor "

I got a Gibson
Without a case
But I can't get that even tanned look on my face

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
Re: Free Trade thread...
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 01:31:11 PM »
That epon technica titan/RoddioW7BAs is as good as anything made now imo..lotta fellas have come close to owning this, itís in amazing shape, 10*, 420cc compact head, very lively with the glassyer roddio...different feel than the newer stuff, very dense, itís long too...
11.2*155/Basileus Alpha 60x
16.5baffy/Lunar6
21hyute/lunar7
4-P 505, 705A/muziikbangvoo
213 53.5/60/muziikbangvoo
EXO odyssey
TP5X