Author Topic: PRGR RS Driver+NSPro Regio MB 65X+HTD GXX+Spare adapter+Ltd Edition Headcover  (Read 53 times)

Nolixul

• Fledgling Ho
As a single lot:

- PRGR 2016 RS Driver 10.5 loft. Can be set at 9.5 or 10.5 with the "-1" adaptors; or 10.5 or 11.5 with the "+1" adaptors.
- Nippon NSPro Regio Formula MB 65X affixed to a PRGR "-1" adaptor; plays at approx 45.5". It has been butt trimmed only to length. Light blue Iomic midsize grip.
- Harmon Tour Design GXX (made by UST; 78g uncut) affixed to an aftermarket PRGR "+1" adaptor; plays at approx 44.75". Light blue Iomic midsize grip.
- new spare "-1" PRGR adaptor.
- Limited Edition 2015 Open St Andrews Leather Headcover by Links & Kings.
- ps NO torque wrench. However the adaptors and weights take the usual 6 point star adaptors, a la TM, Titleist, Callaway etc.

For the lot, $400 plus shipping. I ship from the UK so drop me a pm with your location and I'll get you a quote.

The driver head is in really good nick. I did have lead tape on the sole but I've removed it for the sale.
The Regio is in excellent condition (I didn't really game the Regio).
The HTD is in decent nick but has some paint scrapes near the "G" of "GXX". I gamed this shaft. It will suit harder hitters and was one of the ancestors of the more recent UST premium lines - but something you can still pick up new and for only a few shekels these days. Given the PRGR has a slight draw bias (in terms of weight distribution only - face looks square to slightly open) and I generally fight a hook, the GXX helped me to remove some of the hook tendency. Playing it at a slightly shorter length and using the midsize grip helped in this regard too. Enabled me to hit a very repeatable slight draw, even when leaning on the shaft. Fun for a while, but I drive my best when I have a repeatable power fade. I found it difficult to hit the fade that reliably with the RS head. The RS-F might have been a more fitting option.
The spare adaptor and ferrule haven't been used. (Note that there are slightly longer Titleist collared ferrules on the adaptors on the Regio and GXX - all I had to hand at the time to complete the builds).
The leather headcover was a Limited Edition produced for the 2015 Open at St Andrews. Think it was 100 at the time. It has an internal soft lining and the outer skin is leather. It has lasted well and is in pretty decent nick for a well used headcover. No damage, just nicely worn in like a "worn in" leather jacket.

Pics will be in posts below.

Nolixul

• Fledgling Ho
Pics:
DSC-0031" border="0
DSC-0015" border="0
DSC-0019" border="0
DSC-0018" border="0
DSC-0017" border="0
DSC-0016" border="0
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 03:28:58 PM by Nolixul »

Nolixul