Author Topic: Miuraism (Miura) SB-02 3-PW (Modus 130 Shafts/360 Grips basically new) OFFERS???  (Read 226 times)

jdla

• Fledgling Ho
MIURA MIURAISM SB-02 3-PW IRON SET.  THESE IRONS ARE THE PINNACLE OF THE MIURA COMPANY.  AVAILABLE ONLY IN JAPAN. IF YOU ARE STILL READING THEN YOU KNOW JUST HOW RARE AND EXPENSIVE THESE IRONS ARE TO OBTAIN.  THE IRONS COME WITH VERY NEWLY INSTALLED MODUS TOUR 130 SHAFTS REGULAR FLEX.  THE CUT LENGTH OF THE 5 IRON MEASURES 38.5 WITH HALF INCH CUT LENGTH INCREMENTS BOTH WAYS. GIVEN THIS, THE FIVE IRON WITH A 61 DEGREE LIE ANGLE MEASURES 38.625" MID-SOLE TO GRIP END. THE GRIPS ARE VERY NEWLY INSTALLED GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET 360s. THE SHAFTS AND GRIPS HAVE ONE ROUND OF GOLF ON THEM AND 6 RANGE SESSIONS SO THEY ARE ABOUT AS NEW AS IT GETS.  PLENTY OF PICTURES. THE IRONS ARE IN USED CONDITION AND I WOULD RATE THEM NICE TO ABOVE NICE GIVEN THEIR AGE.  I TRULY BELIEVE THESE ARE THE BEST IRONS MONEY CAN BUY.  THE TOLERANCES AND EFFORTS THAT GO INTO PRODUCING THE MIURAISM LINE IS SECOND TO NONE.  THESE IRONS ARE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND FOR SALE.  $800   

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 09:37:13 AM by jdla »

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
Cool setup...could see myself hav8mg a whirl with these...if I were better...richer...
155/basialpha60x
15.6spoon/f7s
18.6cleek/waccinecompogr77s
21hyute/lunar8
705 5-A/muziikbangvoo90s
213 53.5/60/muziikbangvoo90s
Evenroll mallet
Titliest AVX

jdla

• Fledgling Ho
Thanks, freehb.  Not all that hard to hit. They certainly will hone your swing toward improvement. Appreciate the shout out. Take care.

tsupo67

• Ultra Ho
freaking unreal price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TM 1993 bubble burner 11.93* listed as 9*
green POS callway 3w
hammer time 5w
TMfastestbackever super long distance ultra speed irons 17* jacked. longest irons set  ever(again)
hippo remote wedge
billyburu flatty
maxfli balata, what else!

jdla

• Fledgling Ho
Thanks tsupo! I would like to find a buyer for these lol.

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
Creme de la creme from the Miura line.  Glws.
Drivers : Crazy435Angel5-GTD455Crazy9-ItoboriXanadu-ProceedIXBurningAngel
UTs : Itobori-ModartMA01H-ProceedTi-PXG0317
Irons : GrindStudioProto-RoddioMeisterM-ModartCBC-PXG0311T
Wedges : GrindStudio-Orion-PXG
Putters : ArGolf-Benock-BPutters-Machine-Masda-Nead-PXG-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon
Ball : Chrome