Author Topic: I've gone and blarney done it...lamest member guest ever...  (Read 53 times)

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
I've gone and blarney done it...lamest member guest ever...
« on: September 15, 2018, 02:37:37 PM »
Played day one of the cimmerone member guest today...this is the lamest member guest ever...nice club, good food, slow greens...senior citizens...

Cimerrone is the most expensive of the 4 golf course communities in Saint John's county Florida...gated...lots of older people...course has had paspalum greens for 10 years...great layout...a ball strikers course..,Lota crowned greens...hard as rocks and slow as snails...

This has literally been the lamest member guest ever...2 flights, scramble the shamble format..fly get winners get free membership for a month with balls an $50 to use in the dining room...wtf...the highlight was a granny promoting a "women's cancer charity event"...

They were not happy with me...I made fun of crushing them in the 210 cup...also used a lot of Rodney Dangerfield lines from caddyshack...got drunk (using drink tickets..FFS) and start d pointing to SJGCC "wysteria" the cimerrone: "golden girls"...

Took some picks and sent them to my SJGCC boyz and they laughed at how lame it was...place cleared out at 2...most people went home to take a knap...

WTF...every other mem-guest  I play is awesome...ours is bigger than Mardie-gras...everyone wears costumes...it's like Caligula meets old school...there were a couple members from my club there and we all agreed it was a lame member guest so far...

Of coarse ruse free is dominating this event...2nd place in the first flight...I'm a 2nd flight guy at my club...only +2 or better hcaps are consider d players at the John..,here?  A 7hcap senior who's 235 off the tee is a layer...

Even the waitresses and cart girls are less attractive...def no ill eagle drugs (except for mine)...day 1 wraps up at 2pm...wtf...
155/BasiAlpha60-x
Spoon15.6/RoddioF7-s
19/23 hybridUT/Lunar8/Stella8
505 5-P + 49 705 Muziik bangvoo-s
213 53/60/Muziik bangvoo-s
Oworks 2ball-spam
Titliest AVX

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
Re: I've gone and blarney done it...lamest member guest ever...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 08:37:35 PM »
Some pics of this member guest...if we take it down I'm giving the membership to one of my mogs (half man half dog...they're their own best friend...) at work...

Q). What's the first sign you're playing in a lame member guest?

A).  You show up and they give you a sleeve of titliest velocity golf balls...

155/BasiAlpha60-x
Spoon15.6/RoddioF7-s
19/23 hybridUT/Lunar8/Stella8
505 5-P + 49 705 Muziik bangvoo-s
213 53/60/Muziik bangvoo-s
Oworks 2ball-spam
Titliest AVX