Author Topic: MBBG 2018 new pics added 7/17/18  (Read 683 times)

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
Re: MBBG 2018 new pics added 7/17/18
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2018, 10:41:32 PM »
Thanks H

Iím getting some ďFree HB!Ē T-shirts made. Theyíll be in the gear vendor sub forum by the end of next week.
TI Taylormade Ď16 M2 w/ TI Rogue 125 60TS
Ping G400 3 Wood w/UST Chrome
RomaRo Type R 18* w/Nunchuk .370
Srixon U45 22* Driving Iron w/ Aero i95
Ď13 ONOFF Forged 5-P w/ Modus 125
Forged Vokey 52F/56K Modus 125 Wedge
Callaway PM 60*
Odyssey SaberTooth (cheater putter)

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2018, 10:53:33 PM »
We live on a quarter section my great grandfather purchased and cleared in 1919. Iím the 4th generation to call this my home.

120 acres is crop land and the other 40 is old growth northern oak forest and rolling pasture land. We have a creek that runs in our front yard that goes under our driveway. Sometimes it floods and we canít go to work.

Iím 2.5 miles from town (population 1400) and the drive to town is mostly through the woods. The town is basically exactly the same as it was back in the 80s when I was a kid. Right down to the little theater and the old hardware store. We are 20 mins to a Walmart and itís not even a super Walmart.

Pervy John likes to come out sometimes and shoot guns and fish and play 18 at our early 1900s densely wooded parkland courses. Itís not for everyone but I just canít do the city life.

Just got home from spending 4 glorious days on the lake up in Wisconsin. Liver is going to need a few days to recover and the kids are tuckered out but thatís our kinda thing.
TI Taylormade Ď16 M2 w/ TI Rogue 125 60TS
Ping G400 3 Wood w/UST Chrome
RomaRo Type R 18* w/Nunchuk .370
Srixon U45 22* Driving Iron w/ Aero i95
Ď13 ONOFF Forged 5-P w/ Modus 125
Forged Vokey 52F/56K Modus 125 Wedge
Callaway PM 60*
Odyssey SaberTooth (cheater putter)

ian-500

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 01:36:08 AM »
Good man H.
Driver: jBEAM Glorious 10.5* + Motore VT 7.0x, 45.5", Superstroke.
HY: Fourteen UT716 1i/3i/5i + Thump h90x, 39"-42", Superstroke.
Irons: OnOff Forged 6i - PW + Accra Tour Ti Mesh, Superstroke.
Wedges: Epon Tour 51*/57* + Accra Tour Ti Mesh, Superstroke.
Putter: Rife Barbados, Garsen.

95124hacker

• Super Ho
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2018, 02:19:20 PM »
Iíd be afraid of a Lorena Bobbitt incident during the BJ...

DaleUK

• Ultra Ho
  • Never trust an Atom,they make up everything!!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2018, 05:33:36 PM »
I really enjoy the pics with your awesome cozy, ruralish family home in the background...have always daydreamed (usually on long road trips) of having some land, nobody within a few acres...quite, peaceful, clean air...2 or 3 Saint Bernards, a bulldog, maybe a couple horses, some lambs and bunnies...probably not gonna happen as mrs free is a city girl (New York city/DC who grew up in private schools and going to the symphony)...she hates Florida...

Interesting development at home...been dealing with some hardcore anger from mrs free over petty stuff...work has been real stressful (lost 50% of my department cause we're cheap and out of touch with market..and strangely my female boss thinks I can wave a magic wand and crank out the same amount of awesome work)... so I come home after a 12 hour day of hard white collar labor and she lays into me about this and that...not sure why but I announce "I want a divorce!"...something about being berated for years by a privileged princess who has nothing but shuffling kids around and yoga-lattie classes on her schedule just made me snap...

I got on line, printed out some documents, filled them out, dropped them on the bed, went upstairs to sleep...

Next day call at work crying, promises of changing...etc...came home to a nice meal and a bj...will see how long it lasts...

Nice work...
Ever heard of Cry Wolf?
If your not part of the Solution , then your part of the Problem!!

"Strength And Honor "

I got a Gibson
Without a case
But I can't get that even tanned look on my face

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2018, 07:04:06 PM »
I really enjoy the pics with your awesome cozy, ruralish family home in the background...have always daydreamed (usually on long road trips) of having some land, nobody within a few acres...quite, peaceful, clean air...2 or 3 Saint Bernards, a bulldog, maybe a couple horses, some lambs and bunnies...probably not gonna happen as mrs free is a city girl (New York city/DC who grew up in private schools and going to the symphony)...she hates Florida...

Interesting development at home...been dealing with some hardcore anger from mrs free over petty stuff...work has been real stressful (lost 50% of my department cause we're cheap and out of touch with market..and strangely my female boss thinks I can wave a magic wand and crank out the same amount of awesome work)... so I come home after a 12 hour day of hard white collar labor and she lays into me about this and that...not sure why but I announce "I want a divorce!"...something about being berated for years by a privileged princess who has nothing but shuffling kids around and yoga-lattie classes on her schedule just made me snap...

I got on line, printed out some documents, filled them out, dropped them on the bed, went upstairs to sleep...

Next day call at work crying, promises of changing...etc...came home to a nice meal and a bj...will see how long it lasts...

Nice work...
Ever heard of Cry Wolf?

Lol!  Could you imagine me if she walked out?  Lmao!  Raising to crazy boys on my my own?  We're both stuck...I had hand for two days...now the anger is coming back after one drunken Friday men's game and post round buffoonery...every one is ve told has said: "that's awesome...don't do it again..."

Matt, I would put a sweet ass 9 hole track on that land...there's an old Donald Ross down here that's gone native...it's a gem waiting to be polished....My dream is to put together $1 mil, raise 3 more and get it really gussied up.  There's a great old school clubhouse with an old school oak bar...Several potential partners with means have balked but I'm Still holding out hope for the dream...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 07:54:20 PM by freehb »
11.2*155/Basileus Alpha 60x
15.6spoon/f7s
18.3cleek/f7s
21hyute/lunar8
705 5-A/muziikbangvoo90s
213 53.5/60/muziikbangvoo90s
2balSPAM
Titliest AVX