Author Topic: rounds per year/month.  (Read 583 times)

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
Re: rounds per year/month.
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 09:20:36 PM »
Glad your striking it vigorously again stu.

I used to get range/short game practice 4 evenings a week but I work fr a large Corp now and dont get home till after dark...any more I like to go out n the course and horse around...am in a bad spot right now, coming off a month of the best golf I've ever played...hcap plummeted...took 2 weeks off from my regular lesson and back to my slidey ways...shot a 45 tonight...wtf...qualifying for the 210 cup ends Friday...I'm in as of right now with a net 72...need to get back the mojo, the cup is a month away, our pro's will drag us down and there's a coup,e sandbagging hacks who qualified, the team needs free this year...

I don't think I'd be happy unless I got at least 100 rounds a year in...jobs, kids, wife...they're important, sure but it's hard to put a price on a man's serenity and happiness

I think Rhoudy plays 200 and his season is only 7/8 months...anybody hear from steve? 
11.2*155/Basileus Alpha 60x
15.6spoon/f7s
18.3cleek/f7s
21hyute/lunar8
705 5-A/muziikbangvoo90s
213 53.5/60/muziikbangvoo90s
2balSPAM
Titliest AVX

Stevopagolf

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 09:23:56 PM »
Probably 3x a month max.  Range 1-2 times per week.  Posted 12 rounds through June 29....

That said I have played some nice tracks so far this year.....

Yale
Aronimink
Philadelphia Cricket
Lookaway Golf club.

Sgt Squirts

• Junior Ho
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 11:42:55 PM »
I havenít been playing much since I have been island hopping in the Mediterranean since January. Brought the sticks with me, but there arenít too many tracks in these parts.

But the weather has been great and Mark Cuban and I hit balls off the bow of his yacht when we are sailing together. Couple weeks ago I drilled a surfacing porpoise with my 6 iron. Marky (I call him marky, really drives him nuts!) shot it with the range finder at 235 yards! Granted the bow is elevated but I really got ahold of that one.

The babes are hot and the beers are cold. Cheers to all you guys, will be back stateside in sunny SoCal come August. If anyone is up for a member-guest round at LACC, hit me up and bring your wallet!!!
Current Gamer Bag:

13 clubs that I hit farther than you and a putter than never misses

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2018, 03:23:25 PM »
I'm there squirts!  Great to hear from you!  Tell cubes he's a total pussy and still owes me for saving him from that transvestite hooker in Tijuana last year...
11.2*155/Basileus Alpha 60x
15.6spoon/f7s
18.3cleek/f7s
21hyute/lunar8
705 5-A/muziikbangvoo90s
213 53.5/60/muziikbangvoo90s
2balSPAM
Titliest AVX

tsupo67

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2018, 08:33:01 PM »
 fahhhhh.. no game again this week.........
man that's  4or 5 games this year  in    Jp

REASON:

LITTEL FELLA  has decided  he thinks Mike  Trout/ Baez/ Scherz  and da Rizzz are   the bees knees.
kinda gotta agree.........,

so im out side on pavement............ (no grass here!)
for 3-4  hours  minimum  every  weekend   weather irrelevant.. 37* c here this weekend  or torrential rain   he doesnt give a toss.
 drilling balls  at him   to field  like Jave Baez , watching him slug  me like  da  fish , he  hit  his first ball over the net onto the apartment roof a cpls  of weeks ago  stared me down then  flipped   the bat at me!!!,

naturally  I had to  teach him some manners   and  retort by  charging  the plate and give him a bit of welly !

Got him back  yesterday  , mashed one  over  left field , he  tried to call it a foul, yea right pal!!!! 
round we goooooooooooooooooooooo  more like it!
he spat the dummy  and his next pitch came straight at my melon , perfect bean ball , of course i had to retort and charge the mound this time. was awsome full on  knuckle dust up with  the brat,  other dad/son  were   jaw open  theyd  never seen anything like it.

top fun.

doesn't like golf 1 iota

wants a new cathcers glove now

golf........
 ha

im farrrrrrrrrrrrrrked.
TM 1993 bubble burner 11.93* listed as 9*
green POS callway 3w
hammer time 5w
TMfastestbackever super long distance ultra speed irons 17* jacked. longest irons set  ever(again)
hippo remote wedge
billyburu flatty
maxfli balata, what else!

95124hacker

• Super Ho
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2018, 07:19:51 PM »
fahhhhh.. no game again this week.........
man that's  4or 5 games this year  in    Jp

REASON:

LITTEL FELLA  has decided  he thinks Mike  Trout/ Baez/ Scherz  and da Rizzz are   the bees knees.
kinda gotta agree.........,

so im out side on pavement............ (no grass here!)
for 3-4  hours  minimum  every  weekend   weather irrelevant.. 37* c here this weekend  or torrential rain   he doesnt give a toss.
 drilling balls  at him   to field  like Jave Baez , watching him slug  me like  da  fish , he  hit  his first ball over the net onto the apartment roof a cpls  of weeks ago  stared me down then  flipped   the bat at me!!!,

naturally  I had to  teach him some manners   and  retort by  charging  the plate and give him a bit of welly !

Got him back  yesterday  , mashed one  over  left field , he  tried to call it a foul, yea right pal!!!! 
round we goooooooooooooooooooooo  more like it!
he spat the dummy  and his next pitch came straight at my melon , perfect bean ball , of course i had to retort and charge the mound this time. was awsome full on  knuckle dust up with  the brat,  other dad/son  were   jaw open  theyd  never seen anything like it.

top fun.

doesn't like golf 1 iota

wants a new cathcers glove now

golf........
 ha

im farrrrrrrrrrrrrrked.

How old is the little tyke?
Japanís Little Leagues are top notch.
I heard the good teams practice from 7am to 7pm every Sunday and parents cook lunch & dinner for the team. I heard they start with stretching for 2 hours!

I used to coach Little League for 5 years, Spring & Fall. Those were fun times.

My sonís playing High School & travel/comp as a 3B/SS/2B. Played every inning his sophomore year.

tsupo67

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2018, 08:17:03 PM »
7...all we do  is watch  JPB on telly, been to 18  big league games this season already. its a top night out and super cheap.
The (not so)  little dood has a bit of a cannon on him too and loves fielding,, loves it. favourite thing is trying to hit dad with a fast ball.
yea the  local little league  comps here are like , and I kid u not,  military camps..  the structure is SO  strict, shaved heads EVERYONE,  only the good kids play, the bad ones have to watch and the older kids play while the young ones cheer.

its redciulous wed never put him in that, the structure wud send him loony  so  hes in the  Tokyo pro teams  academy  and loves it, at high school ur not allowed to play another sport, not allowed to ever DO another sport if ur @ a  baseball school .  that too me is brain a washing.

Hoping  later .......... he will take up golf as well , nothing better than a round with  ya dad.
TM 1993 bubble burner 11.93* listed as 9*
green POS callway 3w
hammer time 5w
TMfastestbackever super long distance ultra speed irons 17* jacked. longest irons set  ever(again)
hippo remote wedge
billyburu flatty
maxfli balata, what else!

Shacco

• Platinum Ho
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2018, 04:52:53 AM »
I am lucky in that regards as my son (3 years) loves golf. He is not bad at all. Connects with the ball every time. When he manages to concentrate (pretty damn hard for a 3 year old) he hits it decent and straight. Love watching the little fella hit his driver. He even started regular "training" in a group of kids every Friday. He is by far the youngest there. They do some warm up and games to keep it fun for 1 hour. Very casual which is good to keep the kids happy. But what my son really wants is to keep hitting the balls. After the "training", he never wants to go home. All other kids leave and he stays to hit balls on the range for another hour. He loves it.
Hopefully it stays that way.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 04:58:50 AM by Shacco »
Driver: Callaway Epic Subzero
3FW: Kamui TP-XF
3 and 4 ute: Romaro I-brid Chapter2
5-PW: PRGR RS Forged
GW: 50* CGS Orion Spy Type S
SW: 2007 Yamaha InpresX Black
LW: 60į Edel DGR
Putter: Odyssey Milled Collection 6M