Author Topic: How you Ho keep the gears in your house?  (Read 219 times)

lousifers

• Junior Ho
How you Ho keep the gears in your house?
« on: November 12, 2017, 08:59:47 AM »
Hi,

Buy a new house and will have 1 room to store my golf gears. Pls share how you organize your gears. Post some pic here. Thanks

Mark

DaleUK

• Ultra Ho
  • It's not how many BUT how Far!
Re: How you Ho keep the gears in your house?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 01:13:21 PM »
.... me , well, I adopt the Old “donde caen se detienen”...

Or if they are lucky, after a clean they might get to visit the “utility room” aka Garage/living room !
If your not part of the Solution , then your part of the Problem!!

"Strength And Honor "

I got a Gibson
Without a case
But I can't get that even tanned look on my face

wmclarenf1

• Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 06:14:01 PM »
Mark, I wish I could take you to a friend's place.  He has a dedicated room with customized pull out wardrobes for all manner of clubs.. Of course he is a hoarding ho and has maybe 500 to 1000 clubs?  He also has basic shaft assembly tools in his cave.
Drivers : A-Grind440-AbroadDF570-GPOM-Grandista-GTD455-Itobori-ModartDS
UTs : A-GrindProto-ModartMA01H-ProceedTi-PXG 317
Irons : A-GrindR1CB-MeisterM-ModartCBC-PXG311T
Wedges : GrindStudio-Modart-Orion
Putters : Benock-BPutters-Machine-Masda-Nead-Slighter-Xenon
Ball : Srixon Z-Star

tsupo67

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 06:44:26 PM »
In  game bags under the stairs in my cave.... damn female  wandered  In there uninvited  the other day and started making noises like a mouse had crossed  her path.
 shrieks,. shrills.. really disconcerting utterences..

don't know what she was on about really, it was half what it used to be ive culled some  50 pieces recently and continuing . looks clean to me!

they do look good in bags tho
roddio s tuning 10.75*--diamana x 70s
Solid contacts 13* fd--diamana stinger 70x
Prgr egg18*-- diamana stinger 70xx
Masda v2  MB---NS proto 2g18x ss
prgr nabla  tr 51+ 57---ns  Wv125s
No name dom. Proto Lob wizard wedge 60* ns950s
Benock mallet
TS x01-z/bridgestone330b

lousifers

• Junior Ho
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 09:14:17 PM »
Art, any chance you let him take some photo and share to me? Thx mate

Mark, I wish I could take you to a friend's place.  He has a dedicated room with customized pull out wardrobes for all manner of clubs.. Of course he is a hoarding ho and has maybe 500 to 1000 clubs?  He also has basic shaft assembly tools in his cave.

lousifers

• Junior Ho
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 09:31:36 AM »
Art shared this photo to me. I post here to benefit those who're also looking to do this. Thx Art

95124hacker

• Junior Ho
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 12:00:38 PM »
Art shared this photo to me. I post here to benefit those who're also looking to do this. Thx Art

Looks much better than the cardboard boxes in the corner of my garage! Someday I may do this. Have been thinking of doing a glass case for my baseball gloves collection too.

freehb

• Ultra Ho
  • Things are never as good or as bad as they seem...
    • CHIP400...drivers are for wussies...
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 08:23:28 PM »
I'll post some pics here when I clean up my "office"...it's more like a very comfortable golf motel room in my wifes's house...that I paid for...if I could get away with it I'd live up there...when my wife complained about my snoring I lived up there for 4 months...slept better, felt better, played better...more relaxed...once the female noticed she made me come back to the master bed under threat of "no more 5 mins of fury"...

I have a couple tour bags to store clubs and a stand and drawers for all the accessories:  Grips, ferrules, balls, Lead tape, tees, tape, everything...also have a putting carpet a putting station and a full length mirror, stretching pole and other stuff for practice...

I got a wrestling mat a couple years ago to teach the boys some stuff and have really enjoyed stretching and doing mirror work on it...

It's my real home, not the place I usually eat and sleep...my sanctuary...my fortress of solitude...if I could just keep those rascals out and not have to interact with my wife Life would be perfect up there...
155/Basileus Alpha 60s
Spoon/Cleek : Roddio F7s
21 Roddio hybridUT : Roddio I7s
705 5-A : Muziik Bangvoo 90s
213 54/60 : Muziik Bangvoo 90s
SC Kombi S

tsupo67

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2017, 11:29:01 PM »
I'll post some pics here when I clean up my "office"...it's more like a very comfortable golf motel room in my wifes's house...that I paid for...if I could get away with it I'd live up there...when my wife complained about my snoring I lived up there for 4 months...slept better, felt better, played better...more relaxed...once the female noticed she made me come back to the master bed under threat of "no more 5 mins of fury"...

I have a couple tour bags to store clubs and a stand and drawers for all the accessories:  Grips, ferrules, balls, Lead tape, tees, tape, everything...also have a putting carpet a putting station and a full length mirror, stretching pole and other stuff for practice...

I got a wrestling mat a couple years ago to teach the boys some stuff and have really enjoyed stretching and doing mirror work on it...

It's my real home, not the place I usually eat and sleep...my sanctuary...my fortress of solitude...if I could just keep those rascals out and not have to interact with my wife Life would be perfect up there...

join.

roddio s tuning 10.75*--diamana x 70s
Solid contacts 13* fd--diamana stinger 70x
Prgr egg18*-- diamana stinger 70xx
Masda v2  MB---NS proto 2g18x ss
prgr nabla  tr 51+ 57---ns  Wv125s
No name dom. Proto Lob wizard wedge 60* ns950s
Benock mallet
TS x01-z/bridgestone330b