Author Topic: Farkin Golf  (Read 13139 times)

freehb

• The world needs ditch diggers too...
  • Ultra Ho
  • The world needs ditch diggers too!!!
Re: Farkin Golf
« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2019, 08:18:24 PM »
Weird feeling, I just wanna play for money now...used to love going out by myself but lately canít get that psyched unless thereís a match or an event...
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
Q,R,S,T Roddio-wedge/Lunar9
EXO odyssey
AVX

freehb

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #196 on: November 09, 2019, 01:51:09 PM »
Jeeeeeewzzzzzzus!,, fíng millennials....we lost the lions 🦁 vs legends ....free had another epic battle....coming from 2 down with 5 to play to one up...birdies all the way home except par n 18 which is a beast...the legends picked a champion after beers and food....the 800 pound gorillas 🦍...a scrappy guy from jersey...plays and practices 7 days a week and carries a 1.2 but plays to a +2....our head pro over-rules the crowd after free is nominated to represent the lions...the millennial went down like a bitch...grehlla wanted none of me after the old coots took our $800....
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
EXO odyssey
AVX

freehb

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2019, 05:22:33 PM »
So...another epic battle today...played a couple scratch guys in a 3 way game...my hcap is a little high right now...pretty much made everything inside 9 feet...shot an 83 which I was happy with for as drunk as I got...ĎĎtwas real cold and windy too...60* and 15-20mph wind...nice to win money 💴 off the college golfers....they were only 5 better than me and giving me 12 shots so was a bit of a beat down....wedges have just been stellar...had a brain fart fatty after thr 🔥🔥🌬💨💨💨💨💨🌊🤛😂😂😂🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊bit got up and down from 70-90 yards 4 times ...fun stuff...
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
EXO odyssey
AVX

freehb

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2019, 12:24:13 AM »
Really enjoying turtle bay....canít get a game but have played 54 solo holes and 9 with a ceo and his brother in law...

So beautiful here....
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
EXO odyssey
AVX

freehb

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2019, 08:08:24 PM »
So every now and then, the supple mistress lets me in for her warm soft nuptials...today was brilliant...perfect, 86* with a fresh breath of sea breeze...nothing like yesterday...played a solo round with a six pack of Stella and some of rhoudyís finest....this was Wednesdayís I guess itís been Sunday 27, Monday 9 Tuesday 27 Wednesday 18...may do the fazio again tomorrow...really spent some quality time on the greens today...shoes off...dogs were barking...nobody on the course but a 4 hour pace nonetheless...sublime.....
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
EXO odyssey
AVX

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2019, 08:28:40 PM »
Awesome free love the pics they almost make me feel like Iím there and stoned
ONOFF Labospec 358 Driver Tour AD TP6x
TM Original One 13.5* HZRDUS Green 70s
Titleist TS2 16.5* Kuro Kage XM 80x
Mizuno MP-20 HMB 3-6 MP-20 Blade 7-P DG AMT
Mizuno T20 50 and 55 S400 TI
2019 MD PM Grind 60
PXG Operator LTD Edition ďDarknessĒ

freehb

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #201 on: November 28, 2019, 01:32:47 AM »
Here we go...for you bro...
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
EXO odyssey
AVX

freehb

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #202 on: November 29, 2019, 07:01:07 PM »
So...Hawaii was awesome.  Canít say enough about the Palmer course at turtle bay resort...the all u can play for $400 over 5 days was an awesome deal...

Got out free today with one of the cart barn dudes...good kid...loser like most millennials but Iíve gotten used to forgiving bets against millennials...theyíre total pussies so itís not like youíre playing a real man or anything....

Fazio course s good here too...Hawaii is awesome, beautiful but...meh..,not sure what to say other than I couldnít get much of a game here...the people are not very competitive....thereís kind of a surfing attitude about golf here...like ...play bro...donít get me wrong...play? Iíll play...108 holes over 5 days..,Iím pretty sore...I get in to Orlando at 4am...have never been looking forward more to the Sunday game at my club..,blues only birdies only net skins...donít be a fucking pussy....
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
EXO odyssey
AVX

Robbiez

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #203 on: November 29, 2019, 09:08:44 PM »
Sorry you didn't find your game, but Hawaii is fun to play when the weather is good.  Did u get a chance to see Kapolei or Koolina ?

*Got to be careful about calling the locals pussies.....they may be easy going but once they get started, they definitely will finish u off.  Sometimes I don't feel like playing for cash but im always ready to scrap  ;D

Oh and Ive seen guys decide to play for slaps instead of skins, very painful yet entertaining to watch, cause they decided to pay up after every hole and all ties were one slap each.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 09:12:28 PM by Robbiez »

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2019, 12:48:33 AM »
So...Hawaii was awesome.  Canít say enough about the Palmer course at turtle bay resort...the all u can play for $400 over 5 days was an awesome deal...

Got out free today with one of the cart barn dudes...good kid...loser like most millennials but Iíve gotten used to forgiving bets against millennials...theyíre total pussies so itís not like youíre playing a real man or anything....

Fazio course s good here too...Hawaii is awesome, beautiful but...meh..,not sure what to say other than I couldnít get much of a game here...the people are not very competitive....thereís kind of a surfing attitude about golf here...like ...play bro...donít get me wrong...play? Iíll play...108 holes over 5 days..,Iím pretty sore...I get in to Orlando at 4am...have never been looking forward more to the Sunday game at my club..,blues only birdies only net skins...donít be a fucking pussy....

🖕
ONOFF Labospec 358 Driver Tour AD TP6x
TM Original One 13.5* HZRDUS Green 70s
Titleist TS2 16.5* Kuro Kage XM 80x
Mizuno MP-20 HMB 3-6 MP-20 Blade 7-P DG AMT
Mizuno T20 50 and 55 S400 TI
2019 MD PM Grind 60
PXG Operator LTD Edition ďDarknessĒ

freehb

• Ultra Ho
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2019, 09:17:29 PM »
Yeah, I got the sense that parts of the island can be rough..,itís rough everywhere man...the combat zone...the old Robert Taylor projects in chi town...parts of Washington DC (yikes)....even west Jacksonville not far from where I live now...not many places where those communities thrive along side a rich golfing environment though...this resort was mostly tourists...the one local I did play with was cool though...he normally played at Waikiki but said he really enjoyed the Palmer course because it was open and he could get 27 in...

Really enjoyed Hawaii, am positive it is a place I want to go back and explore more...the fruit is unbelievable, the weather is the best Iíve had and the drinks are strong...golf was real good as well!!!
12compact mid/Lunar5+
16.5baffy/Lunar6
20hyute/lunar7
5-P-RoddioPC/lunar8
EXO odyssey
AVX

Robbiez

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2019, 11:14:52 PM »
Yeah, I got the sense that parts of the island can be rough..,itís rough everywhere man...the combat zone...the old Robert Taylor projects in chi town...parts of Washington DC (yikes)....even west Jacksonville not far from where I live now...not many places where those communities thrive along side a rich golfing environment though...this resort was mostly tourists...the one local I did play with was cool though...he normally played at Waikiki but said he really enjoyed the Palmer course because it was open and he could get 27 in...

Really enjoyed Hawaii, am positive it is a place I want to go back and explore more...the fruit is unbelievable, the weather is the best Iíve had and the drinks are strong...golf was real good as well!!!

Drinks are strong ???  ok man, where did u really go ???