Author Topic: p9003x / Crazy f14 / Shimada lites & HW120 / TRPX 1st / Ryoma p3 / Epon 901/19  (Read 1271 times)

freehb

• Ultra Ho
  • Things are never as good or as bad as they seem...
    • CHIP400...drivers are for wussies...
Nice rug wedda, r u a collector?  I can't quite place the pattern other than Persia...Kushan?

Haha I will forward it to my mother and father - it is from my childhood home.. :) I believe it to be persian.. Im not a big fan of old antiques as their home is filled with them..  Are you one of those antiquelovers? =)

More just oriental rugs, that one looks to be hand made, def Persian, the color scheme is interesting...I've always thought they were beautiful, did some traveling in the Middle East and bought a couple hand made rugs cheap, it boggled my mind that I could pay a days wages for something an entire family worked on every night for a decade...the world is changing, will never be that way again.
155/Basileus Alpha 60s
Spoon/Cleek : Roddio F7s
21 Roddio hybridUT : Roddio I7s
705 5-A : Muziik Bangvoo 90s
213 54/60 : Muziik Bangvoo 90s
SC Kombi S

wedda

• Fledgling Ho
Can u please post a few more photos of the crazy 3w.....very interested

Hello mate,
Some scratching on the top of the head as you can see on the photo :-)

wedda

• Fledgling Ho
Nice rug wedda, r u a collector?  I can't quite place the pattern other than Persia...Kushan?

Haha I will forward it to my mother and father - it is from my childhood home.. :) I believe it to be persian.. Im not a big fan of old antiques as their home is filled with them..  Are you one of those antiquelovers? =)

More just oriental rugs, that one looks to be hand made, def Persian, the color scheme is interesting...I've always thought they were beautiful, did some traveling in the Middle East and bought a couple hand made rugs cheap, it boggled my mind that I could pay a days wages for something an entire family worked on every night for a decade...the world is changing, will never be that way again.

Yes things are changing.. I'd say 10-20 years ago antiques were expensive - since then the market went down 60-90 percent depending on what you bought of course.. Just like golfclubs dropping 50% after you used them for 3 rounds.. :)