Author Topic: JDM Golf - Providing Japanese golf equipment at prices retailers can't compete!  (Read 1577 times)

bankbank

• Fledgling Ho
Hi all,

some of you may know me I guess  :P; have bought and sold a few things on JDMC and on the other site as well, under the same name :) I hail from Thailand, and I'm an avid golfer whose struggle to become a scratch player continues.

As of December 2016, I've been in close cooperation with a main Japanese distributor who has distributes the vast majority of major and boutique brands in Japan. Over the period of two months, I have provided Japanese golf clubs to Thai golfers at 20-40% lower retailers, and as well lower than the prices on Rakuten. I have always been annoyed at how some of the shops you see online and in stores charge a ridiculously high price, when I know the margin these stores actually make. I have access to 95% of all the brands in Japan (with the exception of Epon, Miura and a few others).

So just to give you guys some options, you can contact me anytime via personal message. You can also contact me through my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/jdmgolf), but is mainly in Thai, but you guys can use it as reference!

My email is yosthana.siphomsay@gmail.com in case anyone has a question or two. Happy swinging 2017!