Author Topic: JDM Golf - Providing Japanese golf equipment at prices retailers can't compete!  (Read 1067 times)

• Fledgling Ho
Hi all,

some of you may know me I guess  :P; have bought and sold a few things on JDMC and on the other site as well, under the same name :) I hail from Thailand, and I'm an avid golfer whose struggle to become a scratch player continues.

As of December 2016, I've been in close cooperation with a main Japanese distributor who has distributes the vast majority of major and boutique brands in Japan. Over the period of two months, I have provided Japanese golf clubs to Thai golfers at 20-40% lower retailers, and as well lower than the prices on Rakuten. I have always been annoyed at how some of the shops you see online and in stores charge a ridiculously high price, when I know the margin these stores actually make. I have access to 95% of all the brands in Japan (with the exception of Epon, Miura and a few others).

So just to give you guys some options, you can contact me anytime via personal message. You can also contact me through my Facebook page (, but is mainly in Thai, but you guys can use it as reference!

My email is in case anyone has a question or two. Happy swinging 2017!