Author Topic: Driver woe solved? Ping G LSTEC / Kuro Kage 2013 Proto TiNi !!  (Read 6286 times)

MBBG

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
Re: Driver woe solved? Ping G LSTEC / Kuro Kage 2013 Proto TiNi !!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 10:48:20 PM »
Interesting feedback thank you sir

95124hacker

• Super Ho
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 05:19:13 PM »
Nice!!

I took out my G LSTEC along with three shafts today to the range.

1) Rogue 125 60 Tour Stiff is quite on the stiffer side...  I actually have to swing faster to get a good ball flight.   
     Ball goes nowhere with an easy swing.... 

2) Tensei CK Pro 60 Stiff is true to flex.   Flight is actually quite similar to Rogue ...  maybe not as piercing but similar low spin flight from the looks of it.
     I can swing easy and get decent distance.   swinging faster gets me a baby draw.    Very very smooth feeling!! 

3) Kurokage Proto TiNi 2013  - higher flight than the other two but not overly high.   Boring trajectory.   biggest carry ,  Easiest to swing, smoothest of the three.
     Going after it will get me to hook more than wanted.   

Problem!! I really like all three!!    The behavior for each are very predictable depending on how much gas I give my swing.

It was a fun range session, guys!!  really fun!

Hmmm... Installed a Tensei CK Blue 70S in my Bridgestone J715 and it launched really high with too much spin (driving range). I swapped it out with an Evo II 569 S and got much better flight and spin.  Will test both on the course soon.

nobwas

• Platinum Ho
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 06:51:53 PM »
The beauty of these CK Blue shafts is that they are higher launch without increasing spin.

Higher launch, low spin are great components to maximum distance , right!?

What I really need to do is get on a LM and get spin and launch measured.

DR: Modart MA01D+R / Diamana W
FW: Modart MA01F / Diamana 'Ahina
UT: Modart MA01H / Crazy STP
IR:  Epon AF-505/SUS316 / Modus 125
WG: MG S-01 / Modus Wedge 125
PT:  Ping Vault 2.0 CRAZ-E H ( in trial mode )

Staxxx

• Junior Ho
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 09:31:09 PM »
So I brought the m2 out today with my TRPX Touale X-flex(I usually play a true stiff).  This thing is such a bomber. I was worried about dispersion and no issues there. Very tight. I'm really impressed. Anyone scared by lightweight go up a flex or two and try this this. Low spinning bombs. 10yds further than my other shafts..

I play the Touale too and really like it on my Emillid Bahama. Maybe will try it with another driver head just for fun. I have a TP-09 but that is going in my Beyond Power shaft....