General Category > What's in the Bag?

Rhody's never ending story

(1/28) > >>

RhodyGolf:
Beyond the intent of carrying the TS909/Tour Attas forward from last year all other irons will get disassembled and shafts re-used for the '15 season.  I have built my first bag for the new year and it consists of:

Srixon 945/Roddio i10 SX - need to play with the final assembly including balance certified weight and lie adjustments
RR Chapter 2 iBrid/QEF UT 85x
A-Grind Classic/GD P9003x
Yamada Burning Copper Razor
Wedges are undetermined so far...

Pics will come some day soon

ian-500:
Are the Srixons that good that they've beaten all your other blades in to submission?

RhodyGolf:

--- Quote from: ian-500 on April 14, 2015, 09:49:15 AM ---Are the Srixons that good that they've beaten all your other blades in to submission?

--- End quote ---
No, I have not even put the Srixons onto a course.  Just that the TS909 were that much better than the Yururi PDG and RR Pro.  I still having waiting, the P2 and AFT MB, and I have enough time with the RR Pro to know whether any of the current candidates are better than them.  While I really liked the accuracy of the PDG that is not enough to keep them in rotation.  I am narrowing in on my bags of choice...

freehb:
This thread is weak and lame without any pictures....and not a worthy representation of your true ho spirit...

Scratch2Plus:
I concur, weak sauce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version