Author Topic: Laznasty's WITB  (Read 3770 times)

Laznasty

• Bang!
  • Fledgling Ho
Laznasty's WITB
« on: May 17, 2014, 03:10:12 PM »
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha (stock shaft right now but i have a kusala blue coming)
Fairways: Nike Sasquatch 3 wood (have a callaway x hot pro 3 deep with a kiyoshi purple coming) and a Callaway Big Bertha 5 wood with an Aldila ATX green
Hybrid: Titleist 910H 27
Irons: Epon AF-302, 4-P with DG S300
Wedges: Miura 54 & Cleveland CG15 58
Putter: Bettinardi BB1 Tour Stock

I have to say that the Epon's are some of the prettiest irons that I've ever seen, the pictures do them no justice whatsoever. Pretty, real manly description, i know. I'm still waiting to hit them since the weather decided to dip into the 40's the weekend they arrived and that's a bit chilly for me. I will be doing an update once I have some new shafts put in the driver, big bertha fairway wood, hybrid, and once my 3deep comes in. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

Taylormade Mini 10.5* - Veylix Arcane
Callaway Big Bertha 5W - GD AD-BB 6S
Titleist 910H 27* - GD AD-DI 95S
Epon AF 302 4-PW- S300
Vega VW-10 - 50* 54* 58*
Byron Morgan Copper DH89

DaleUK

Re: Laznasty's WITB
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 03:12:28 PM »
Nice looking Clubs...
Im Interested in how the Callaway Driver performs

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 09:10:59 PM »
Nice bag bro you me MF and scratch2plus need to get together for a round soon

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 10:52:53 PM »
Nice bag.  I read on your Howdy post that you;re new to JDM and with the Epons, you have made an appropriate start as Epons are often the first dib clubs into JDM for many I know.  The 302s are a fine set which has roots in the Technica Pro I I believe.  You;re gonna find the JDM world very interesting if you;re open to trying brands which no one has heard of.

Your betti is also very nice. I don;t know much about bettis but have a Signature 2 DASS FIT on the way in.  I tried the famed Magnum 44 and found that way to light, clicky and hard faced.  I hope I didn't make a mistake with the Sig 2.

You also look like quite an audiophile.  Are those mono blocks in the background?  I used to be into that as well but that was a long time ago before the kids.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:55:22 PM by wmclarenf1 »
Drivers : JadeAdllerRX460-DesignTuningIDV-GTD455-Itobori-RyomaMaxima2
UTs : Itobori-Modart-Muziik-Proceed
Irons : GTD-GrindStudio-Itobori-PXG-CNCPT02
Wedges : Artisan-GrindStudio-Itobori-JadeAdller-Orion-PXG
Putters : ArGolf-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon

Laznasty

• Bang!
  • Fledgling Ho
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »
Nice looking Clubs...
Im Interested in how the Callaway Driver performs

I love it! Naturally, I'm a high ball hitter, but with this thing....not even close. I'm hitting low laser beams consistently and coming from a high ball flight, it's a great feeling. If you haven't hit it, I would recommend giving it a try.

Nice bag bro you me MF and scratch2plus need to get together for a round soon
Thanks man. I'd be down, where are you from?

Nice bag.  I read on your Howdy post that you;re new to JDM and with the Epons, you have made an appropriate start as Epons are often the first dib clubs into JDM for many I know.  The 302s are a fine set which has roots in the Technica Pro I I believe.  You;re gonna find the JDM world very interesting if you;re open to trying brands which no one has heard of.

Your betti is also very nice. I don;t know much about bettis but have a Signature 2 DASS FIT on the way in.  I tried the famed Magnum 44 and found that way to light, clicky and hard faced.  I hope I didn't make a mistake with the Sig 2.

You also look like quite an audiophile.  Are those mono blocks in the background?  I used to be into that as well but that was a long time ago before the kids.
The only thing I dislike about JDM is that you can't demo anything before you buy it and it's not cheap
Epon AF 302 4-PW- S300
Vega VW-10 - 50* 54* 58*
Byron Morgan Copper DH89

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 05:49:44 PM »
Scratch2plus lives in Chicago and I live more towards Kankakee. We usually play once every 2 weeks or so, usually in a south suburban or southwest suburban course like George Dunne National, Ruffled Feathers, Big Run, Coyote Run, etc, playing Sanctuary in New Lenox tomorrow morning.

Laznasty

• Bang!
  • Fledgling Ho
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 10:17:10 PM »
Scratch2plus lives in Chicago and I live more towards Kankakee. We usually play once every 2 weeks or so, usually in a south suburban or southwest suburban course like George Dunne National, Ruffled Feathers, Big Run, Coyote Run, etc, playing Sanctuary in New Lenox tomorrow morning.
I've never played any of those courses. My golf course resume is rather lackluster, but that sounds good man. Shoot me a message sometime
Epon AF 302 4-PW- S300
Vega VW-10 - 50* 54* 58*
Byron Morgan Copper DH89

mbbg

• Administrator
  • Ultra Ho
    • JDM Clubhouse
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 10:18:16 PM »
I've never played any of those courses. My golf course resume is rather lackluster, but that sounds good man. Shoot me a message sometime

I've played some good courses, most of them badly. For sure!