Author Topic: wmclaren's Strip Bag  (Read 28243 times)

95124hacker

• Super Ho
Re: wmclaren's Strip Bag
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2015, 11:45:06 AM »
Nice group pic!

wmclarenf1

• Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2015, 07:11:39 PM »
Yeah.... thanks,

Drivers : A-Grind440-AbroadDF570-GPOM-Grandista-GTD455-Itobori-ModartDS
UTs : A-GrindProto-ModartMA01H-ProceedTi-PXG 317
Irons : A-GrindR1CB-MeisterM-ModartCBC-PXG311T
Wedges : GrindStudio-Modart-Orion
Putters : Benock-BPutters-Machine-Masda-Nead-Slighter-Xenon
Ball : Srixon Z-Star

wmclarenf1

• Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2015, 07:13:10 PM »
Art
You are my inspiration.

Love all those bags. Would game that A grind first just to see how the irons perform.

Compared to what you have... pale in comparo buddy.  you;re always good to bounce club views off so keep ho-ing.

mauvanilla

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 04:55:45 AM »
Just saw the entire post now... Man, that is a Rock N Roll collection of bags and gear!

We worship you!

wmclarenf1

• Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2015, 08:21:12 AM »
Just saw the entire post now... Man, that is a Rock N Roll collection of bags and gear!

We worship you!

Good grief Mau... I've seen some of your stuff... you've got a great and huge stash too.

tokidoki1986

• Super Ho
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2015, 03:24:51 PM »
Art, i know you have a lot of gears and bags but seeing picture of it all at once is so excited.

wmclarenf1

• Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2015, 06:07:46 PM »
Art, i know you have a lot of gears and bags but seeing picture of it all at once is so excited.

Post you bag dude.  You;ve got a lot of cool stuff too. 

freehb

• Ultra Ho
  • left shoulder right foot, right shoulder work down
    • CHIP400...drivers are for wussies...
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2015, 10:42:57 PM »
Quite a collection there...a lot of nice instruments...,
155/Basileus Alpha 60s
Spoon/Cleek : Roddio F7s
21 Roddio hybridUT : Roddio I7s
705 5-A : Muziik Bangvoo 90s
213 54/60 : Muziik Bangvoo 90s
SC Kombi S

Shacco

• Platinum Ho
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2015, 04:37:06 AM »
Not really a bag update but managed to clear a bit of stuff and also finally threw out my Srixon Marvin spare bag.

Oakley bag houses the spare putter shafts, Yonex Endo Forged CBs with MCI and the Mystery wedges with Attas 125 Spin wedge shafts and other bits and pieces.  It's the bag I take to overseas locations where things can go missing.

WinWin bag is now the putter storage bag.  Can't hold all but it helps.

DWD bag has spare driver shafts and the Legend driver pairing of the Epon AF101 with NS Pro Formula Regio MB and the Ryoma V-Spec with Crazy Boron. The excellent Dat 55 face mystery 911 UT 19 nestles herself in their company and will be joined shortly with the same mystery model in 22 with TRPX UT.

Crazy Bat bag has the excellent and highly dependable durex combo of the GP One Minute with Muziik Bangvoo MAVC 80, OnOff F358 18 with Basikeus Fiamma, a FW I can actually hit, and the of course the fantastic ONOff 2013 forged with Roddio shafts.  The 3 wedges are the legendary Kyoei Forged Crazy Proto face milled wedges.

A-Grind bag has.... Of course A-Grind R1 CB irons with Muziik Bangvoo Premium irons shafts, A-Grind wedges with Shimada NW shafts, The Mystery CF-445 with Basileus Alpha, Ryoma U2 with Basileus Alpha FW and the OnOff 21 with Basileus Fiamma.  This bag should be welcoming the new A-Grind 440cc driver when it comes out.

The on course bags will be the A-Grind or the Crazy Bat bag and should both happen to be rained out and need drying, the DWD skull bag will step up to the plate.

Art, you are a sick ho. And I mean it in a good way  :) Keep it coming, bro.
Driver: Callaway Epic Subzero
3FW: JBeam BM Ti FW
3 and 4 ute: Romaro I-brid Chapter2
5-PW: PRGR RS Forged
GW: 50* CGS Orion Spy Type S
SW: 2007 Yamaha InpresX Black
LW: 60 Edel DGR
Putter: Odyssey Milled Collection 6M

wmclarenf1

• Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2015, 07:07:50 AM »
Not really a bag update but managed to clear a bit of stuff and also finally threw out my Srixon Marvin spare bag.

Oakley bag houses the spare putter shafts, Yonex Endo Forged CBs with MCI and the Mystery wedges with Attas 125 Spin wedge shafts and other bits and pieces.  It's the bag I take to overseas locations where things can go missing.

DWD bag has spare driver shafts and the Legend driver pairing of the Epon AF101 with NS Pro Formula Regio MB and the Ryoma V-Spec with Crazy Boron. The excellent Dat 55 face mystery 911 UT 19 nestles herself in their company and will be joined shortly with the same mystery model in 22 with TRPX UT.

Crazy Bat bag has the excellent and highly dependable durex combo of the GP One Minute with Muziik Bangvoo MAVC 80, OnOff F358 18 with Basikeus Fiamma, a FW I can actually hit, and the of course the fantastic ONOff 2013 forged with Roddio shafts.  The 3 wedges are the legendary Kyoei Forged Crazy Proto face milled wedges.

A-Grind bag has.... Of course A-Grind R1 CB irons with Muziik Bangvoo Premium irons shafts, A-Grind wedges with Shimada NW shafts, The Mystery CF-445 with Basileus Alpha, Ryoma U2 with Basileus Alpha FW and the OnOff 21 with Basileus Fiamma.  This bag should be welcoming the new A-Grind 440cc driver when it comes out.

The on course bags will be the A-Grind or the Crazy Bat bag and should both happen to be rained out and need drying, the DWD skull bag will step up to the plate.

I;ve gone through my regular clearing phase so on my regular accumulating phase again...  Thanks again for teh ZY-11 info.  Look forward to more detailed reviews from you once you've had more game time.  I reckon I should get back a Jbeam head so I'm thinking the ZY-11 looks odd ball enough for me.

wmclarenf1

• Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2015, 07:08:33 AM »
Quite a collection there...a lot of nice instruments...,

Thanks buddy.

Shacco

• Platinum Ho
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2015, 07:49:58 AM »

I;ve gone through my regular clearing phase so on my regular accumulating phase again...  Thanks again for teh ZY-11 info.  Look forward to more detailed reviews from you once you've had more game time.  I reckon I should get back a Jbeam head so I'm thinking the ZY-11 looks odd ball enough for me.

The odd looks is what got me interested in the first place. I also like to have things that are not so common. Will report back once I have more game time with it.
There was actually one in white as well for quite a good price on yahoo with exactly the same specs as mine. I just checked but it has been sold at the "buy out" price.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:52:03 AM by Shacco »
Driver: Callaway Epic Subzero
3FW: JBeam BM Ti FW
3 and 4 ute: Romaro I-brid Chapter2
5-PW: PRGR RS Forged
GW: 50* CGS Orion Spy Type S
SW: 2007 Yamaha InpresX Black
LW: 60 Edel DGR
Putter: Odyssey Milled Collection 6M

tokidoki1986

• Super Ho
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2015, 01:56:34 PM »

Post you bag dude.  You;ve got a lot of cool stuff too.

I haven't update my bag for over a year already, but right now i'm working with T on the whole new bag except FW and UT.

lykato

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2015, 10:33:07 AM »
Nice Bags.  Let me know how the Low Tide putter feels.  I considered getting one, but the sound at impact from the youtube videos turned me away.  Let me know what you think. Pics please if you have any.

wmclarenf1

• Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2015, 06:14:01 PM »
Nice Bags.  Let me know how the Low Tide putter feels.  I considered getting one, but the sound at impact from the youtube videos turned me away.  Let me know what you think. Pics please if you have any.

The low tide is super solid.  I will not be selling that.  The sound to me is not out of the ordinary.  Maybe its the horizontal face mill I requested?