Author Topic: Intercross by TRPX  (Read 8072 times)

gocchin

• ULTIMATE OTAKU
  • Fledgling Ho
    • Digital Konbini
Re: Intercross by TRPX
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2015, 08:32:52 PM »
I subscribe to the EVEN MAGAZINE and indeed the 7D has been "showing their faces" there quite often; including a gift (Carbon Fiber pitch fork) on the March issue.

I also saw 7D on every other Japanese golf magazine in the last 3 months or so... Their marketing is very aggressive.

Indeed TRPX reminds of the earlier days of Crazy; we all hope that they have learned from history and their own lessons on how to grow organically and through mouth-to-mouth.

By the way; here in HK TRPX has already found the right partner (Golf Corner - not sure if officially or not); who used to carry Crazy and carries Gold's products. I saw a couple (very few) TRPX shafts around golf courses here.

Yes I had a meeting at their home base the other day and they have just started with Hong Kong and are still ironing out the arrangements so I can only assume their presence there will grow.

Disclaimer - While I am not technically involved in the sale of JDM gear, I have clients who are JDM golf brands. I try to be as impartial as possible and will not recommend one brand over another for the sake of a brands promotion. I will recommend something only if I believe it is truly good.

unclej

• Platinum Ho
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 11:11:11 PM »
For me the TRPX shafts are outstanding.  Even though some of the models are comparable to some of the Crazy shafts
I find the TRPX to be much better. Was the 1st time I could honestly say without any doubt that I was hitting the driver
longer than I had ever hit it.  The feel is excellent as well.

Really excited to be getting a new driver, FW and Ute shaft in a couple of days and can't wait to put them in play.

Also... those 3 shafts cost me half as much as 1 - 7D shaft.  Without going to Japan and being fit at their studio I
could never plunk down $1,600 for a shaft.

Reviews next week although the Ute shaft has been getting excellent reviews here on the board already.

mauvanilla

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2015, 11:29:16 PM »
T. what is this one exactly? The yellow paint is not from the D or S ...

Can you share this with us  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wmclarenf1

• Every Saint a Past...
  • Ultra Ho
  • .!..
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2015, 01:17:33 AM »
I could never plunk down $1,600 for a shaft.

Wait... I thought the double Dolly Parton shafts were 2.5k and up.  What do these shafts really start at?  Who else apart from Bsg offers them? T, do you know of other dealers that carry the Parton shafts?
Drivers : JadeAdllerDiamondSpeeder-DTIDVDiamondSpeeder-GTD4557D-Itobori7D-RyomaMaxima2
UTs : Itobori-ModartMA01H-ProceedTi
Irons : GTD-GrindStudio-Itobori-PXG
Wedges : Artisan-GrindStudio-Itobori-Orion-PXG
Putters : ArGolf-Artisan-BPutters-Lajosi-Machine-Mannkrafted-Masda-Nead-Slighter-TPMills-Xenon

jimmieboi

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2015, 03:05:06 AM »
T, should I get fit here at TRPX or at 7D!? Where exactly is this studio!? Which part of Tokyo is it!?

jimmieboi

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2015, 03:12:10 AM »
I also subscribe to Even Magazine. Amazing golf fashion magazine also subscribed to Golf Style. They show off what clubs and deep detailed spec the tour pros are using. Both mag has 7D all over.

T, your photography skills is awesome as always. Do I need cash only to get fit at TRPX!? (The XSwing simulator office I went to accepts cash only and it wasn't not cheap)
I may have to return to Tokyo very soon to pick up the XSwing software. Maybe I can get fit either at 7D or TRPX and a round of golf with T.

P.S. I see that TRPX also use Skytrak with XSwing software. It's an amazing LM.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:23:53 AM by jimmieboi »

mauvanilla

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2015, 05:30:05 AM »
I also subscribe to Even Magazine. Amazing golf fashion magazine also subscribed to Golf Style. They show off what clubs and deep detailed spec the tour pros are using. Both mag has 7D all over.

T, your photography skills is awesome as always. Do I need cash only to get fit at TRPX!? (The XSwing simulator office I went to accepts cash only and it wasn't not cheap)
I may have to return to Tokyo very soon to pick up the XSwing software. Maybe I can get fit either at 7D or TRPX and a round of golf with T.

Did you buy the whole setup like this http://xswinggolf.com/xswing-c_kousei.html ???

jimmieboi

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2015, 05:45:13 AM »

Did you buy the whole setup like this http://xswinggolf.com/xswing-c_kousei.html ???

nope. I only need their software. I already built my driving mat and impact screen. Also I just bought their Skytrak LM. The final built will hopefully looks as good as theirs.

gocchin

• ULTIMATE OTAKU
  • Fledgling Ho
    • Digital Konbini
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2015, 07:00:00 AM »
T. what is this one exactly? The yellow paint is not from the D or S ...

Can you share this with us  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

As far as I can see its just a black D or S with different paintfill but I will ask.  ;D
Disclaimer - While I am not technically involved in the sale of JDM gear, I have clients who are JDM golf brands. I try to be as impartial as possible and will not recommend one brand over another for the sake of a brands promotion. I will recommend something only if I believe it is truly good.

gocchin

• ULTIMATE OTAKU
  • Fledgling Ho
    • Digital Konbini
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2015, 07:01:00 AM »
T, should I get fit here at TRPX or at 7D!? Where exactly is this studio!? Which part of Tokyo is it!?

When you come let me know. Do have that long a layover?

Just drop me an email.

tokidoki1986

• Super Ho
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2015, 02:42:13 PM »
I'll make sure to stop by during my next visit.

gocchin

• ULTIMATE OTAKU
  • Fledgling Ho
    • Digital Konbini
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2015, 06:59:16 AM »
They've got clothes now too!

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

mauvanilla

• Fledgling Ho
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2015, 11:28:38 PM »
It is nice to see the Brand growing and expanding. We look forward to their gear and others (i.e. woods; irons; etc...)

One question T.

Do they still get along with the CRAZY crew (or at least what was left from Crazy)?