(1/964) > >>

spoon:
As most of you are club mongers just wanted to start a post wherein
we discuss what gear we picked up today. TODAY not next week or next month
but today!

post them here chaps

spoon:
let me start: well i sort of picked up yam tours 2012 shafted with monaco x
shafts. these were my old ones. picked them up in a trade with a nice jdm driver
head. also picked up a puma rain vest.

as its raining, heading to the range to test both!
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

JanKo:
Jealous on the 4-iron. ;)

My last pickup wasnīt today but yesterday. Another Anser driver, 9.5°. I love the 10.5°, just a little too high flight, tried different shafts, then bought the RomaRo, a Yam, tested the 913... Anser is still the best overall head for me, so I thought the 9.5° might solve my problems.

Hope itīs the "Ans(w)er".

MBBG:
Bushel of tees and Nike dura glove 2 for $15 special one black one white. Boring day lol. We are expecting our first child in January and the little hoodie I ordered for he/she came today with my business logo on it front and back which was cool. Times are changin at the household de MBBG. :D

spoon:

--- Quote from: JanKo on June 21, 2013, 03:11:04 AM ---Jealous on the 4-iron. ;)

My last pickup wasnīt today but yesterday. Another Anser driver, 9.5°. I love the 10.5°, just a little too high flight, tried different shafts, then bought the RomaRo, a Yam, tested the 913... Anser is still the best overall head for me, so I thought the 9.5° might solve my problems.

Hope itīs the "Ans(w)er".

--- End quote ---

i had a 12* anser beautiful head just dint like the options of changing stuff not for me.

--- Quote from: MBBG on June 21, 2013, 03:34:09 AM ---Bushel of tees and Nike dura glove 2 for $15 special one black one white. Boring day lol. We are expecting our first child in January and the little hoodie I ordered for he/she came today with my business logo on it front and back which was cool. Times are changin at the household de MBBG. :D

--- End quote ---

oh boy it will change your world. it has mine for the better. i dont care if my handycap has increased.
you can still ho though!

anyway took my clubs to the range this afternoon. the only thing that worked was my rain vest.
monaco in X is damn stiff. could not flex it. the kbs c tapers were so much more friendly. having them
reshafted as we speak with c tapers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version